Please follow these four (4) steps to register your Hockey Players for both General Registration and their respective Hockey (Travel, MDP, SHL, Men's, and Women's) programs at the New Canaan Winter Club. This process looks more intimidating than it really is and the following steps have been provided to make the process an easier one for you. Please follow these steps precisely as they will save all of us a lot of time.
- Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com and register each hockey player/coach in your family with USA Hockey that will be playing Hockey. Please make sure you register your player(s) by clicking "Ice Players and Coaches.” Each player will receive a code that has nine (9) numbers and the first five (5) letters of their last name in it. It is suggested that you print out the USA Hockey registration confirmation (complete with number and barcode) for your records. At a minimum, please write down your USA Hockey confirmation number for each child and keep this information available for completing Step 4 in the Winter Club’s registration process. You should expect to pay $47.50/player USA Hockey registration fee (Including $7.50 for the CHC) via credit card. Children under the age of 6 are free but they must still be registered.
***The fourth digit in your USA Hockey number must be a 7. This indicates you are submitting a current registration for the 2016-17 season.
- Please print out and complete the NCWC Consent to Treat and Waiver of Liability form (one per family), which is found on the Documents tab on the home page of the NCWC website. Mail this signed form to:
NCWC – Head of House Committee
% Jen Rayher
953 New Norwalk Road
New Canaan, CT 06840
- Register all family members for General Registration 2016-2017, who intend to skate at the Winter Club at anytime during the season, including general skating.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to www.ncwinterclub.com
- Click on Register Online on the left column
- Click the 2016-2017 General Registration button
- Log in by entering email address and your password; if you do not remember your password, then just type in your email address and hit submit. Your password will be automatically sent to your email address. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE REGISTERING BY USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU SENT TO THE WINTER CLUB WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED THE CLUB. DO NOT REGISTER USING A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS UNLESS THE WINTER CLUB HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOUR NEW ADDRESS AND HAS IT ON FILE AS YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- Register Parents first as your information will automatically transfer to your children’s account information. Click on each family member's name that you need to register and follow instructions for completing the Emergency Contact information, Code of Conduct, and Consent to Treat and Waiver of Liability form. When you are completing the medical information for each child, please type the word NONE in the appropriate boxes if the particular medical issue does not apply to him or her. If you do not do this, then the system will not register your child. Please repeat this step again for each family member if you have not done so already. Please verify that each family member has been successfully registered by seeing that 2016-2017 General Registration is listed next to or underneath each child’s name.
***It is not necessary to print out Consent to Treat and Waiver of Liability form again as you have already completed this requirement in Step 2.***
- Finally, you need to register all skaters for their respective Hockey program, who intend to skate in this program at the Winter Club.
***Please note that the system is set up so that you must successfully register for General Registration before you can complete this step***
Please follow these steps:
- Click on Register Online on the left column.
- Click on your skater's respective link: Travel Hockey Mites, Mite Develop Program (MDP), Senior House League (SHL), etc...
- Click on your skater's name that you need to register for each respective Hockey program.
- Enter your skater’s USA Hockey registration number at the bottom of the Participant Information page after you have verified that the information is accurate. The system will not allow you to finalize your registration unless you provide this information.
- Double check the information and click submit. USA Hockey instantaneously verifies that you correctly entered a valid USA Hockey number
- Once you click submit, you will then see a page that asks you to submit any Supplemental Information. Please leave this section Blank unless you have pertinent information to add. Hit Submit at the bottom of this page and your skater will be registered for his/her respective Hockey program. You will get an email confirmation that states that your registration is complete.
Congratulations, you are finished with the entire registration process and confirmation emails will be sent to you!!!
If you have any questions about the registration process, please email the Winter Club’s Registrar at
Hockey Policy Committee